3460 Marron Rd Ste 107 (at College Blvd)
Oceanside, CA 92056
- The San Diego is so good! A little Baja flair with cilantro, pepper-jack cheese, lime on the side, served on a tortilla bun. Gotta love it!
- Awesome burgers! Tip like crazy!
- Smash is great for burgers! I love the San Diego protein style!
- Have introduced 4 generations of my family here now.. They love it! However they all agree... Share! Cut in half to avoid messy fingers... And don't forget the smash fries!
- Kind of expensive for the size of the portions. I didn't care for the smashed fries too much.
- The San Diego SmashBurger is money!
- Don't order the fried pickles. They are way over salted.
- Great burgers and shakes!!!!
- Great Burgers, but service is terrible for takeout. Super super Slow.
- Place sucks!!!!!!
- Didn't think the "smash" was literal, my chicken on my sandwich was paper thin. Couldn't taste it. Plus they mistakingly put cheese on it, then had the audacity to ask if it was ok to scrape it off!
- I absolutely love how you are able to see your order as they are taking it! And they have been 100% accurate everytime I've been there
- First time here has a pretty modern feel with old school dinner taste. Really enjoyed it
- Unimpressed, not a good value.
- It's a little on the small side and they don't have Cholula.
- Rosemary, olive oil and garlic fries are the bomb. Fried pickles aren't bad either.
- Go classic
- Blue cheese custom + sweet potato fries + veggie frites = deliciousness.
- Really small and cramped
- Man the burgers here r legit. Try the fried pickles. This joint is a must!!!