- Best cupcakes. :)
- Cupcakes are good but taste like they are made from a mix.
- Pretty disappointed that the check in special isn't being honored even though it is still listed?
- Red velvet is a fav.
- Classic vanilla with pink icing. ON POINT!!!
- Their Vanilla cupcakes are amazing
- Beat damn cupcakes that I have to drive down from Iowa just to get!!
- Absolutely moist and delicious. I can't pick a favorite...
- The red velvet cupcake is delish.
- The girl behind the counter was just as sweet as the cupcakes :) sweet potato cupcakes are my fav!
- My sister and I love these cupcakes!!! We come in all the time!! Staff is so friendly and knows who we are!! They are the best, hands down!
- Foursquare special still up but they refuse to honor it or discount for your trouble. Boo.
- best cupcakes, EVER!!
- Customer service could use a little work.
- Chocolate Cupcake with Cream Cheese Icing!! Classic
- The carrot cupcake and chocolate milk was very good it's a must try
- I would have to disagree with Jackie, none of the cupcakes I make out of a box ever taste the smallcakes! Great job Jeff! Lemon cupcake rocks! Strawberry lemonade is better though!
- Try the new Almond Joy! It's our chocolate cake with an almond coconut cream cheese frosting topped with fresh coconut flakes and chopped almonds. Get them daily while they last!
- The Strawberry Lemonade is to die for. Followed by Caramel Crunch, peanut butter cup, and red velvet. Ah, who am I kidding. L-O-V-E them all.