Slippery Otter Pub
139 N Canyon St
West Yellowstone, MT 59758
- Amazing local beer selection. Great food: salads, soups, burgers.
- 25 beers on tap and pizza and burgers...everything a self-respecting mountain biker could want. And good blues too!
- The steak salad with the balsamic reduction was perfect! Our waiter, Justin did an excellent job! 5 stars!
- Good burgers,lot's of beers
- The steak salad was outstanding!
- Beer, Burgers
- All the variety of different burgers from different origins resumes eventually in a subpar dry burger with no character at all. And the Caesar salad was an offense to Caesar.
- Pub con ampia selezione di birre soprattutto locali. La pizza margherita buona considerando gli standard degli USA.
- Come for the elk burger, stay for the crinkle-cut sweet potato fries.
- The crispy jalapeno wontons are an excellent starter. Must have
- Overpriced, but delicious good, great service. Angus beef burger better and less expensive than elk.
- Great beer selection. Elk burger excellent. Pepper burger offered lots of heat and great flavor.
- This place was ridiculous. After being seated at our table we were then ignored for the next twenty minutes with not so much as our drink order being taken or a greeting. Needless to say we left!
- Good beer selection and steak salad as a must. Ask Shone to serve your table, he is great :)
- Great selection of local draft beers.
- Great burgers. Wasn't overly happy with the sweet potato fries.
- Great beer selections and all the burgers were delicious.
- Jalapeo wontons are AMAZING. Get them. A LOT of them.
- Great pizza!
- Hercules pizza is one of the best I've ever had. Highly recommend it.