378 George St
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
- Everything here is smaller: mini burgers, smaller than average pitchers, no pint glasses (only 12 oz). Beer selection is lacking. Atmosphere, however, is great come here for a game but not much else.
- Try the guinness stew n mashed potatoes. Delicious!!
- Sat: $6 cheese steak $5 car bomb, sun: $2 coors light drafts $1.50 sliders
- Mon: $0.25 wings $2 yuengling draft, tue: $6 quesadilla $4 LITs, wed: $8 pitcher $4 mixed drink $6 chicken skewers, thu: $5 cheese pizza $4 cuervo shots $4 sangria, fri: $4 margaritas $6 nacho grande
- Russian joint
- An ok place.our waitress was very friendly and my Dragonfruit Mojito was tasty.My Kobe beef slider was dry...a big no no.