#01-29, Resorts World Sentosa (26 Sentosa Gateway)
+65 6795 0779
- Good food and concept. The wait staff can forget your order/bring it cold to the table. Remember to keep reminding them. You will also need seasonings for more or less everything.
- You can order Chef-Crafted Pancakes if you dont want to cook your own pancakes.
- The service is great. We were probably greeter by the owner when he saw us lost upon walking into the restaurant. This is an example of a good leader. Pancake concept allows creativity. Good service.
- It's now no pork no lard. Though the lamb chops are really good
- Last order is insanely early - 830pm. Even on Saturday night.
- A little pricy but fun to make your own pancakes
- Great place to make your own pancake. It is fun to do it and possible to take the whole day to play with 8oz of pancake batter. Would go back if have more time to play with the batter.
- This is a good place to let the kids exercise their freedom; from choosing the pancake flavors to exploring their creativity. I would give this if you're bonding and creating memories with kids.
- Except pancakes nothing good here.
- Make use of your Invites promos when possible coz the price of a bottle of batter is half of the usual. Besides the pink lemonade and pancakes, I wouldn't really recommend anything else.
- Family of 4. Ordered one buttermilk, one chocolate. Toppings were white chocolate, bacon bits, banana and sausage. Also had the spaghetti bolognese which was passable. On hindsight - too many toppings
- A rat was just spotted scurrying across the floor, sending customers screaming..
- good try for first time but quite pricey for pancakes
- Whole meal with cheese is nice. My two kids loved choc with white choc bits and buttermilk with strawberries. Will come again.
- You can't go wrong with pancakes. But serving is too little for the price.
- Quite horrible . Food took long . And its warm inside !
- classic breakfast
- the chocolate pancakes