Skates on the Bay
$ $ $
3:00pm - 8:30pm
3:00pm - 8:30pm
12:00pm - 8:30pm
12:00pm - 9:00pm
11:30am - 9:00pm
11:30am - 8:30pm
- Eat in the bar if you don't want to wait for a table.
- Their Halibut Fish & Chips is out of this world- so much flakier and tender than Cod- Try the Crab Cake on Succotash pesto-Sauce- Hmm and what a View! We always get their artichoke dip to begin.
- Key Lime pie...ya gotta have it. Oh and the view is nice too. :)
- awesome view of the city .. good place to take your parents when they visit
- The bbq smoked prawns are the best i have ever tasted
- Great view, but don't expect much from the food. They served my group cold soup.
- Your vehicles are not safe here. If anything is visible your windows WILL be broken and you WILL lose your stuff.
- Bring your belongings with you. Two cars were broken into when I was there for dinner.
- Cranberry Mojito !
- The food is not as great after they changed the menu.
- New management sucks, don't come here.
- Best happy hour in town.
- Great view. Prefer brunch over lunch/dinner. Get the french toast.
- If you get the prime rib make it medium.
- The views of hte bay and bridges from the restaurant bar are the perfect way to enjoy dinner and a Mount Gay Rum cocktail.
- I loved the halibut cheeks off the specials menu. Also enjoyed the buttery jalapeo cornbread and the truffle-infused mashed potatoes. Plus, check out the sweet painting of Cal's Play. Go Bears!
- The bloody marys are to die for!
- The clam chowda is the very best! Expect to leave very best broke
- Bread pudding
- Scenic views are incredible. Well matched with the fantastic drinks and amazing dinner service. Great food nice menu a lot of choices. Something for everyone.