Sisters Carribean Cuisine
47 E 124th St (Madison Ave)
New York, NY 10035
- Having evolved from paper plates and take out, the dining room is now full service with plates and glassware. Wine? Beer? We're not sure yet, But the aroma wafting down the block is a lure worth note.
- Cod fish fritters.
- Amazing! The oxtail was to die for.if you dont get the sorrel juice you wasted your time lol deff a must have.
- The jerk chicken is amazing. Love the collard greens. The sweetest, most carrying staff. Prices between $11.50 ->14.50. Just a very kind place.
- At Sisters in East Harlem, locals know to grab seats before the curry chicken and jerk dishes sell out because they often do. A slice of lemon pound cake or carrot cake are perfect meal enders.
- The oxtail
- Food is excellent. Service is excellent. Definitely recommend. Gayle was very pleasant.
- Omg the curry chicken roti is everything. Sometimes things can go a little south with the service, but it's always worth the wait and the drama. Make sure they add yams to your roti order!
- Masala curry chicken
- $6.50 lunch special is quality, with a nice range of different Caribbean options. Occasional live music too, even during the day on weekdays!
- The sibling-owned eatery spans the whole of island-born cuisine -- from Trinidadian callaloo and roti to Guyanese masala curries -- with expert taste.
- The food was great! Especially the goat roti and the corn bread which had pieces if pineapple in it! Only downfall was the service was slow but worth the wait.
- The yams and greens r great!
- Food was delicious.
- Food is delicious n very down home atmosphere.
- outstanding roti-curry dishes. delicious soul and caribbean influences.
- Don't forget the home made pepper sauce in the fridge
- Love the stewed chicken!
- Love the mix of calaloo and okra
- Its worth the trip to enjoy what might be the best Roti in Manhattan. The Curried Chicken with Collard Greens is recommended as well.