Siniikaung Steak & Chop House
Mount Pleasant, MI 48558
- Overpriced for what you get. Meal good. Salads and appetizers average.
- Be ready to pay TOP dollar.
- Had a 16oz NY Strip that was good. Mashed potatoes had bacon in it and the broccoli and baby carrots also were very good. The only downfall: $40, had a coupon though. Good service too.
- Filet and prime rib r great
- Try the lamb with preserved lemon risotto. Definitely worth the trip!
- Love the corn chowder!
- Just found some bone in my walleye. Yuck, it was tasting pretty good too!
- It's a better deal at lunch time, but it makes the most sense to just use your comps