Sing High Chop Suey House
- Love the chicken chow mein with white meat only.
- best egg rolls ever
- Kung Pow chicken! Not on the menu but they can make it for you! Totally awesome!
- A combo is a must
- The combo #4!! Enjoy!!
- Cheap, fast, and SO good. The chop suey is, as a matter of fact, GREAT! But, so is everything else on the menu.
- Excellent Food..and Great Family who owns this Jewel. I am 3rd Generation of Phoenician fratizing this Restaurant 4th Generation loves this place food prices 5 stars best Chinese food restaurant.
- The shrimp, scallops with black bean sauce Cantonese style.
- The sweet and sour pork is great!!!
- Drums of Heaven. Just Do Them.
- Waited for 20 min. They didn't even give us water. There were two servers and two other tables eating. We had to walk out. Tired of their consistent bad service.
- Now thats an eggroll
- Combination number 3, pure awesomeness!!!
- The sweet and sour pork is great
- Great Place
- Cantonese style chow mein; a true classic dish...one of my Favorites in PHX...