2470 N US-67
Florissant, MO 63033
- Order the panang curry, best meal you'll ever have!
- Trying out number 43... Pahd Ba Mee Kee Maow. Stir fried Egg Noodles, green and red peppers, onions, tomatoes, green onions, basil leaves, garlic and Thai peppers sauce.
- Try the tom yum soup, green curry or nam prik paow. The people are really nice and the food is amazing
- Tom Kha is fantastic!
- You can tell them how hot you want the food. 0-5 0=(not spicy) and 5=(very spicy). They also have unpublished heat levels that go up to 20, but try that at your own risk.
- Curries are fantastic, especially the rich complexly spiced massaman curry and the fiery green curry. Be warned: The kitchen might very well deliver the latter spiced as hot as you think you want it.
- Try the Spicy Eggplant Dish. Number 85. I'm not a major eggplant person but I love this dish.
- One of the best places for authentic Thai food!!
- Number 44 is an excellent dish.
- I love this place!!!! #44 is an awesome dish.
- The Thom kha is great!
- The pineapple fried rice (with chicken and shrimp) is excellent.
- Good food Thai food in North County!
- Pad Thai was awesome!
- Best Thai Food in St. Louis
- I love this place. Been going here since 2005.
- Trying the Spicy Basil Dish. I earned to free meals using their rewards program.
- It's all about the 46
- Number 49 is amazing!!! Try it! I dare you! Your life will be changed. Lol
- Must get the #38. Pahd See Ewe. I get it every time!