- Sashimi is the freshest in the city. Incredible
- Get the red dragon roll :)
- Friendly and attentive staff. Lots of good vegan/vegetarian options, some of which weve never seen before. Check out their specialty maki rolls. Everything was reasonably priced!
- Taste is just normal but portions are big ;)
- Bom preo e atendimento, os pedaos de peixe so bem grandes, as vezes grandes demais!
- Came from Toronto for the day, dropped in during a visit to Queens. Delicious tender, melt in the mouth fish. Gluten free soy and willing to remove pollock for celiacs like me. Excellent service.
- Sushi , chicken Teriyaki,
- Okay food. The slices of sashimi are slightly too large.
- Very good sushi place!! Comparable to the one's in Toronto!! Teriyaki chicken was big and good!!
- Easily the best sushi place in Kingston. My favourites are the Kingston Roll or Crispy Crunch. Always fresh and great service. Worth every penny!
- Jalapeo Sushi A+++
- They have gluten-free soy sauce :)
- One of the best sushi places in Kingston. The fish is always fresh.
- Gyoza were really plain/dry