Silver Dragon Cafe
Gate 9, Terminal 1 (at OAK Airport)
Oakland, CA 94621
- The original Silver Dragon was built in 1956 in Oakland's Chinatown, OAK's features a smaller menu with Chinese and Korean delicacies. Frequent diners salute the beef chow fun and the ying yang rice.
- Serving sizes are a bit on the small size. Orange chicken was so so. Would have preferred Panda Express.
- The noodles are weird.
- $3 pork bao are big and filling!
- Best food in the entire airport. So yummy!!
- The baked pork buns hit the spot.
- Me salvou na falta de algum lugar rpido. Comida chinesa, espere arroz, noodles, frango, carne com brcolis, rolinho primavera..barato.
- Yogurt parfait to go.
- Sausage Breakfast Burrito and Hot Sauce is not a bad way to start the day, they also have the small carton of Blue Bottle New Orleans Iced Coffee as well. Winnnahhh!!!!
- The Jameson of course.
- foodservice breakfast, with pork buns.
- If you're vegan, the pre packaged Chili Orange Noodle Salad is actually pretty decent - and cheaper than the rice bowls and daily specials.
- Get a tasty BBQ pork bun for breakfast.
- This place is horrible. No taste.
- No egg beaters. Crazy expensive greasy spoon crap. Yes I know it's an airport, but still...
- Pork bun for breakfast is decent but ridiculously priced at $3.80 for ONE. We know you bought them in Chinatown for $.95!
- Just 2 veggie options - and only one with protein- but the food here is a good alternative to the burgers and fries available otherwise. Lukewarm food, vfm quantity .
- The rice and steamed vegetables are good! The tofu stir-fry, not so much. friendly service.
- Just across the caf is a wireless station with multiple outlets.
- Broccoli beef is awesome. Orange chicken is so-so. Still definitely worth the price.