655 Keeaumoku St #108 (Samsung Plaza)
Honolulu, HI 96814
- open 24 hrs...:-)
- order sang choo and denjang...
- Totally worth the price! ... My suggestions: 1) Make a reservation 2) Grab street parking, validation is only good for 1 hour. 3) Bring some beer. 4) Start with the sampler plate, and enjoy!
- All-you-can-eat Korean BBQ meat. How can you go wrong?
- $20 dowllah all you can eat fo' youu & yo' famiree! Bring your appetite & put your tongue on that cow tongue.
- Order the $20 all-you-can-eat yakiniku from Sikdorak. This fantastic deal will satisfy your protein cravings for weeks to come. BYOB until midnight. Open 24/7. Featured in our August Restaurant Guide!
- Cheap cheap cheap! Can't argue with that!
- The all you can eat is not just the best deal in town. It is the best deal anywhere.
- Ask for garlic cloves in oil to put on your grill & eat with your meat.
- Crazy busy on a random Sat. night at 11:30 PM. Waited nearly 45 minutes for a party of 2 RSVP.
- No phone RSVPs taken; walk-in RSVPs only. You put your name, # in your party, and contact # down and they'll call you when ready.
- Come hungry. Open 24 hours.
- Beef tongue 2pm
- Looking for All You Can Eat at an affordable price? Sikdorak is the place to be. Don't even think of cheating and trying to share AYCE without paying they will catch you. Don't be a dick :)
- Lunch Specials start at 3.95. How can you say no to that?
- If you're a polar bear...the table in far right corner closest to the kitchen gets the double AC action!!
- Shabu Shabu is fresh!