The Sidewalk Cafe
1401 Ocean Front Wal (at Horizon Ave)
Venice, CA 90291
- The bartender Ed is a real swell guy. He just poured me a free shot of my favorite booze cause he remembers me from 2 weeks ago!
- I sat alone. Noone made fun of me. Works for me!!!
- It could be better. It could be worse.
- Need a morning pick me up, try a Bloody Maria, so delicious.
- Food, eh... but great place to watch crazy ass people walk by on Venice Beach!
- The pesto pizza with extra chicken is delish
- Hello Venice Beach
- Come early during the week and enjoy the music
- Great place to eat, around 60usd for 3 with one appetizer.
- Amazing fries and $5 805 drafts. Check out the hidden bookstore, and mind the drunks.
- Great service, great food, great atmosphere! I wanted to include a picture of my burger but it tasted too good to leave on my plate long enough! Love this place!!!
- Nicest staff ever:) get their garlic Parmesan fries! And a seat by the boardwalk.
- Perfectly spiced bloody Mary's. And a great spot to ppl watch. Venice is full of freaky characters
- Try the Kristens Wrap - Tuna salad wrap; very yummy
- Always crowded. For you best bet during the daytime head to the bar and eat there. The burgers are pretty swell.
- Tip the musicians, if you're outside. They're your entertainment!
- Best bud on draft in the country! OMB!
- Full bar in the back!! Amazing pizza!!
- Go there and see Matt Dowd play the guitar while you eat. Get the breakfast special
- Cocktails are small, taste great, but are STRONG. I was tipsy after one margarita and I'm not a small guy.