Side Street Cafe on Newport
1799 Newport Blvd (18th Street)
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
- The home made hash here is probably the best I have ever had. Highly recommend.
- Get the side of fruit. Awesome! I stopped counting at 11 different kinds...
- Breakfast everyday until 3pm!!
- Anyplace that has a six foot tall poster of George Strait on the wall is MY kind of place. If it's good enough for the King of Country, it's good enough for me! This is where the Cowboy rides away....
- Banana pancakes and bacon... mmmmmmm
- Its all good! Love their pancakes!
- Be prepared to wait for a table if you dont show up early in the AM.
- It was just okay. I got the French toast. They have cute signs all up everywhere
- I get the SOS
- I think donuts are good but am not big on getting them. This place changed my mind! These were the best donuts I have ever had. I enjoyed the chocolate vanilla donut. Would love to try others!
- Must finish your breakfast with a cinnamon roll! It's homemade deliciousness!
- I love the freshness of everything they serve in this mom & daughters establishment! Service, food and atmosphere are all great! We love everything down to the hand-lettered, photo-copied menus!
- All the plates, mugs, and chairs are different. The photos and signs on the wall are amusing. Get the stuffed french toast.
- Breakfast, eggs
- Cash only and no AC. The Food was decent breakfast food, but it's just really uncomfortable to eat here
- Very American breakfast menu. Bland.
- The best chili in the OC
- Cash only!
- Cash Only!
- Huevos Rancheros are awesome, sausage patty too!