1814 K St NW (at 18th St NW)
Washington, DC 20006
- Their ma po tofu is definitely the best in dc
- Twice-Cooked Pork should be called twice ordered pork it is so good!
- If you're looking for a vegetarian dish, order the Eggplants with basil.
- Must try the Lamb Sichuan Style: sliced tender lamb sauteed with hot spicy sauce.
- Steamed pork buns are always a must!
- Try something different like the Jellyfish in ginger & scallion sauce.
- The Dan Dan Mein Noodles here are delicious!
- The best Chinese in DC. Order only from the Sichuan menu (the last page).
- SP is the kind of place you want to go to with a group and eat family-style. The place is extremely popular at lunchtime. Try to get there before noon, as the restaurant does not take reservations.
- Kick off your meal with the beef and tendon appetizer.For mains, you must, must have the steamed beef (or pork if you prefer) in chili sauce and mapo tofutwo Sichuanese classics.
- One dish is enough for two. Their food is good. Service was above average. Oolong is free!
- The best orange chicken you're going to find anywhere! Each piece is the size of a baseball!
- Wayyyy better than Meiwah
- The chicken pan fried dumplings are one of my favorites! The place allllways smells delightful!
- Excellent Chinese food. Great service and friendly. Reasonable prices. Ibhad the sweet & sour seafood soup and the kung pao chicken, both were the best I've ever had.
- Wasn't crazy about the sesame chicken, it was a bit dry. The eggplant basil was fantastic!
- Very friendly, excellent food
- This is one of the best Chinese places in DC. Get the Sichuan specialties -- dry fried chicken with hot pepper, beef in tender hot sauce, etc. fried dumplings delicious.
- It was all super delicious, especially the hunan chicken.
- very into the tofu. order family style and share a bunch of stuff.