1111 W Webster Ave
Winter Park, FL 32789
- I recommend the pad se ew, pad Thai, and drunk noodles. This is the best Thai food I've ever eaten. Save room for sweet sticky rice
- Ask to sit in the back room. It's cozy and the booths are cushy and private. I always get summer rolls and panang curry chicken. Yum!
- Try the panang curry chicken! It is amazing!
- Their Pad Thai with Shrimp is so delicious! Crab Rangoons are also great!
- I've been coming here for the better part of a decade. The best thai ever!
- Quality authentic Thai
- Local, long-standing Thai restaurant with perfect no-fuss Pad Thai. Its a large portion, enough for two meals.
- Service and food
- Average service but the food was red curry and pad Thai were fabulous.
- Their egg noodles and summer rolls were so amazing! Also their Thai tea was spot on.
- Great, authentic decor. Good food. Servers were friendly but slow.
- Try the drunken noodle
- Food was served hit courteous servers green curry was ok but wasn't as spicy as expected otherwise pleasant
- The back of the restaurant is cozy and ambient. Great for fun dinner reservations.
- Chicken Panang! I'm not usually a fan of curry, but this plate changed my mind! Cooked like its homemade! One of their best dishes along with the Pan-Fried Tilapia!
- Meh.. overcooked veggies.. bland food and sauces. Won't go back
- Get the chicken satay for an appetizer...you won't be sorry!!
- My favorite is the chicken pad thai. Thai Hot!!!!
- Try the thai tea, it is deliciously creamy
- Best won-ton soup around!