355 Lyceum Ave (at Manayunk Ave)
Philadelphia, PA 19128
- Pad Thai is super. Best you'll ever have-promise!
- Love the shrimp rolls, garlic chicken stir fry, lemongrass soup but really there isn't one dish that comes out of here that isn't delicious
- Don't ask for extra heat. I love thai, and i like it hot. I got the medium once, and could not finish. this is the real deal. those ladies making the dishes in there know what real Thai heat is.
- They don't except MasterCard , just Visa.
- Awesome pad Thai...the place is a hole in the wall but they know what they're doing! You don't pay a lot but definitely get a lot of food too
- Groupon deal with conditions
- Please please give this store business and keep a Thai restaurant in Fox!
- Red curry is my favorite, but they have solid food all around. Owner is really friendly too.
- Can't go wrong with the salmon. Thai Tea is a must!
- Chicken & Veggie dumplings are amazing!