265 White Bridge Pike (Corbett Ln.)
Nashville, TN 37209
- Thai tea is awesome
- My go-to spot for curry
- Green curry with chicken level 4. #
- When mangoes are in season, the sticky rice with mango for dessert is delicious.
- I strongly recommend Thai tea+pad thai+siam duck!!
- Pan fried dumplings. Great pad thai. Good for a quick lunch.
- The duck curry is delicious. Try the steamed dumplings. This is one of the tastiest Thai joints in Nashville.
- Avoid. Ordered spicy eggplant (which had NO spice). Lunch orders didn't include soup and spring roll as promised. Food was brought out sporadically and half our party ate while the other half watched.
- The massaman curry is top notch. And if you're feeling really brave, go for the hurricane shrimp.
- Everything is overpriced and the portions are small. Also, DO NOT order the soft shell crab. It is horrible.
- Get the pad thai at lunch, it's so good! Don't forget to ask for the spice tray and add some heat.
- Excellent crispy duck
- basil w/ chicken is amazing, peanut sauce w/ chicken is amazing, all the curries are great, fried rice is good, nice staff... best thai in town!
- Don't waste your time with the crab rolls, but my entree was delicious.
- Try the green curry!