14 Charlotte St
London, Greater London W1T 2LX
+44 20 7436 7460
- Pineapple fried rice is a good choice. Overall good value for money; suggested, nice place for dinner!
- Small (slightly cramped) but food was great! Try the sweet and sour stir fry...very good!
- Pad tha and Mussamam curry are great !
- Good central Thai Restaurant. Watch out the curries are very spicy. (via Scoville)
- drunken noodles rock if you like chilli
- Everything was AMAZING! Specifically loved the drunken noodles & rice.. they also have great lunch combo deals
- Pad thai was really delicious!!
- Nice place, really good food
- All of the curries contain fish but the stir fry's can all be vegan! The cashew one with tofu was very tasty.
- While the starters did not wow us, they were delicious. the red curry was smashing.
- Drunken noodles is great. Well proportioned meat!
- Always tasty and good value. Went for drunken rice, yum.
- Great Thai place, fairly inexpensive. Lovely thai iced tea to wash down the spicy papaya salad. Ginger beef stirfry was absolutely fantastic
- red curry , green curry , drunken noodles .... and of course Chang beer
- eat the drunken noodles .. its to die for !
- Get the drunken fried rice for entre, and fried tofu and wan tans for appetizers.
- Very good food, great flavours, but poor service 5/10
- Soft shell crab, pineapple rice, green curry, pad thai, mango with sticky rice. Always busy and always good!
- The Jungle curry is really good and... Really spicy!
- Try it for Thai tapas. Great to taste a bit of everything, and super value for !