Sandwiches, Deli / Bodega
- Friendlist place in town. Good food. Recommend.
- Sausage, bacon, pancakes... Everything wonderful!!
- Amazing food and the nicest people you'll meet on the island!
- Best breakfast and deli sandwiches. Desserts are even better!!
- The kikin chikin cordon club is delish.
- breakfast sandwich and douwe egberts coffee
- Try the Tomato Basil - #tomato #basil #soup
- You can get omelets with or without yolks, with meat or with veggies. For the hungrier set, the fried pork chop with eggs is a favorite.
- Wake up early enough to try the Katastropic!
- Breakfast for lunch is always a good idea. The Katastrophic is awesome
- Try the chili!
- Order ahead! The food is so good but they're always busy on weekend mornings and the wait can be long.
- Incredible place !! Nice omelette, toast, wonderful service
- Always leave room for fresh homemade desserts.
- The Chicken salad sandwich was amazing!
- Great place to eat, Caesar salad was yummy
- I went with my family (5) and two grandkids and it was the best choice in Galveston. I strong recommend.
- French toast is incredible. Good selection of hot sauces, too.
- Great lil neighborhood place we stumbled on. Will be back on our next trip down from Dallas!
- Best French toast I've ever had.