Shuck Raw Bar & Grill
$ $ $
5200 Kingston Pike
Knoxville, TN 37919
- Awwwww shucks :) Tim is a phenomenal server and Sunday brunch is fantastic!
- Had the salt and pepper calamari and the Shuck Burger. It was amazing!!! Be sure to ask for Mickey! His suggestion for the burger was on point!
- Great food and excellent service! The Tower salad and shrimp and grits were amazing! Oysters were to die for!!!
- I just made this page! Awesome food! Ask for Greg!
- My friendly neighbors at the next table let us try their Crab & Asiago Dip. Very heavy on the cheese. great quality of crab (not imitation). Served w warm soft pita looking bread called Naan.
- Clam chowder was great
- Decent Knoxville meal. Loved their lobster tail! Also oysters!
- Oysters Rockefeller are huge and well seasoned! Try the fresh yellow fin tuna with citrus soy glaze on the side!
- Lindsay is on point and knows her stuff!
- Not as great as I thought it was going to be. Not worth the money.
- There's a separate oyster bar. Go take a look before you order a dozen.
- Amazing! Staff and food superb! Definitely recommend this place!
- The fish and crisps is amazing!
- Steamer clams were a bit small but very tasty!!
- Ask for Greg! He is really attentive and seems to genuinely love his job!!!!
- It has changed names and owners are the same but not as good as before. Had the seafood special which was Halibut and it was over cooked and dry. Oysters and key lime pie were excellent though.