North Indian, Indian
800 California St #100 (at Castro St.)
Mountain View, CA 94041
- Downtowns Favorite!
- Try khatta mettha baingan if you like eggplant!
- One of the more beautiful Indian restaurants and a larger spread to choose from compared to other Indian buffets I've frequented in the area. There's been different desserts every time I've gone.
- Chicken Tikka Masala
- Come here for their lunch buffet. It has a broad selection and is very good. Great for work groups.
- Weekend lunch buffet is fantastic.
- Sunday buffet is pretty solid.
- It's okay, sakoon across the street is better
- During the week, come early for lunch, it gets packed starting at noon.
- I take that back. The service is going from bad to terrible very rapidly. 15+ minutes and counting to get the bill paid.
- Don't order the Dal Lakhnvi. Blah. Service isn't very good, especially when they are busy.
- Found sea food in my veggie grill. Pathetic. Not going to come back.
- Sunday Buffet is so good
- I have a Paneer dish and it was delicious!
- Try the Palak Paneer!
- I liked chicken tikka masala.
- Best Indian food I've ever had
- Lunch buffet is the best go early with an empty tummy and eat lots with lots of vegetarian options.
- The portions are kinda small but the food is real good. Order plenty of bread and rice.
- The lunch buffet doesn't have chicken tikka masala if you're looking for that. Just butter chicken.