Dallas, TX 75252
- Everything is good here. Everything is authentic. I could eat here everyday - especially the Kabob.
- Food was okay. Service was horrible. It took forever to place the order as well as get the ticket. Food is overpriced too.
- Kabob Bargh
- Great Kabobs with rice. Never seen or eaten before. Must try
- The pilaf is a work of art and excited to try the walnut pomegranate soup.
- Interesting mix of Persian and Italian food. Good experiences with two visits so far! Nice atmosphere.
- The pomegranate walnut stew was divine. And there's no chance I can pronounce my dessert correctly, but it paired very well with the "Persian ice cream." Delicious.