Shinju Japanese Buffet
- Best of Miami 2013- Best Buffet: Sinju Japanese Buffet. Whether its the sushi bar or the habatchi grill, theres a reason customers go up for seconds.
- Great prices food is pretty good too. Def worth a try.
- Great food! Give your life to Jesus!!!
- Fire!! Try all the rolls! And the spring rolls are sooo good!!
- This place is absolutely amazing I recommend for everyone! :DDD
- Save room for the Hibachi!
- I <3 this place.
- Good sushi for the price
- Variety of sushi!
- The buffet is excellent! Hibachi section included and the shrimp was prepared to perfection ..
- For money can't go wrong. Nice sushi selection. Friendly staff all speak English unlike a lot of other places LOL. A+
- Muy buen buffet de sushi!
- Increble, delicioso !
- Excelente opcin de comida japonesa. Variedad de sushi. Ricos postresMuy buen precio. Super recomendado
- Sushi, fried rice.
- The sushi and the vegetables and is kid friendly with a variety of Japanese food like rice and noddles.
- Bufette de comida asitica de muy buena calidad
- Ok quality but price on weekend is way too expensive for an average buffet. Do not bother going because you will end up spending 30$ pp for average quality and poor decor. You can go to better places
- The sushi is fantastic. And I tried red bean ice cream for the first time and was incredibly surprised and pleased!
- Amazing sushi and great prices! For less than the cost of 3/4 rolls elsewhere... We had an amazing meal. And unlimited crab legs. Love this place!