- Fantastic Soba noodle restaurant. Admire the quality in preparing the ingredients
- Yummy lunch sets! Great that they have vegetarian options! =)
- the seiro is good. very clean texture and nicely calculated portion sizes.
- Great vegetarian menu. Soup a lil too much msg, some coke should ease it
- Chilled noodle taste better than the hot one! Must try
- Try their seiro soba. It's the traditional way if eating soba!
- Nice food but lousy service... Lousy attitude..
- Hiyashi Kamo Soba is reason enough to be here. Adding extra noodles screws up the mix a bit. Stick w/ the regular portion.
- The difference between C-11 (Totoro oroshi) & C-13 (Neba Neba Healthy) is the addition of fermented soybeans
- Awarded best soba by Food Journal Singapore back in 2015/2016
- Cold soba with egg
- Tenchirashi soba
- Vegetarian options: Shokado "Koyasan", Nabeyaki udon/soba, Chikara soba
- Watch Chef Jeremick make soba by hand. It's a meticulous, long process that ends with him expertly chopping the dough into even, thin strips. I was impressed; my appetite was piqued too.
- Had the Paragon Soba: cold soba was really excellent, tasty tempura in light batter, hot soba broth was good but noodles became sloppy a bit too fast. Excellent set overall - 22sgd. Staff not great.
- Hard to find Japanese soba that has soup that skips the bonito or other fish flakes in the soup. Here, they do and have many vegan options!
- Incredibly expensive soba, even if it's handmade.
- Tried the Chakira Soba; it was superb! Cold soba's great too
- Buckwheat soba in this set with teppanyaki salmon , shimsahmo salmon salad .sallop rice worth only 33.80 was worth ordering !! Can try soba water upon entering ..it complimentary with order .
- Too expensive for the small portions.