- Very Nice restaurant
- The Beef is awesome..and so is the Salmon!
- Delicious teppanyaki. Sit at the counter n watch the flames dance. Deluxe teppanyaki set starts fr $90++ onwards. Not cheap but good quality. Ribeye beef n chicken r good, so is the garlic fried rice.
- Really love the teppanyaki sets.
- 1 of 10 best Singapore restaurants, as picked by local foodies. Has been around for 35 years! Popular for their affordable buffet lunch set. Source: HerWorld magazine, March 2015
- Food is so-so. Nothing to shout about. Quite pricey tho'
- Not so bad as compared to the Jurong hilltop ones, still a little lose out to the hilltop.
- Teppenyaki is great
- luv the sashimi here!
- Must-try for teppanyaki. Just get the dinner shima special set, a couple of their seasonal huge jap oysters, sashimi set. Drown it all with sake and it's a great evening