Shihlin Taiwan Street Snacks
Snacks, Noodles, Asian
- Crispy chicken nyum2
- Oyster mee sua is a must try :)
- Seafood Tempura and XXL Crispy Chicken is worth to try! :)
- Mee Sua quality is awesome, owner is from I company
- Price it's nett. Good crispy chicken n oyster mee sua.
- I've been to Shihlin. Its oyster meesua is not in any way similar to any of the stalls at Shihlin.
- Oyster mee sua is simply the best
- My favourite seafood tempura and xxl crispy chicken
- Oyster misua is always my favourite The plum sweet potato is a bit too salty for my liking.
- Nice fried chicken must try it.
- Too bad that they provide cutting / slicing service for the XXL crispy chicken =\
- Coriander was not fresh, the noodles (mee suah) seemed like they've been sitting in the cooking pot forever. Very sticky. The chilli paste tasted a bit like HK style Chee Cheung Fun.
- If u are going for their chicken, then u should go for another stall hot star, definitely better than shilin's!!! Plus, they provide better service than here ==
- Tried at different franchise of Shihlin before n I dislike this one at Queensbay where the skin is thicker than the chicken meat >< I can only taste the oil = = Tried once at Muar and it's awesome!
- Mee sua and seafood tempura is pretty good...
- Must get xxl chicken everytime i come to qb..jz make sure put extra chilli
- add more chilli powder on the XXL crispy chicken! nyummy :)
- XXL crispy chicken is a must try!
- Price has slightly increased. 6.50 for oyster Mee sua n XXL chicken