Shige Japanese Cuisine
- Voted by Boise Weekly readers as the Best of Boise 2010.
- Voted by Boise Weekly readers as Best of Boise 2011.
- Try the Volcano Roll. Yummy.
- Try the Heavy Metal role. It is AMAZING!!
- Amazing $1 sushi wednesday-saturday 5-9pm
- Try the Exotic Sashimi - (via @Foodspotting)
- Try the Grilled Pineapple And Green Tea Ice Cream - (via @Foodspotting)
- Try the assorted sashimi - (via @Foodspotting)
- Unagi is super yummy
- DO not eat here, they treat the staff like crap! The owners keep part of the tips as well. who does that ? Yeah the food is great, so are clothes made at famous stores by kids at 25 cents,Principles !
- Surprisingly not crowded for a Saturday. Sitting on the balcony!
- Awesome awesome sushi!!
- For a truly memorable experience, try the Heavy Metal creation - a mountain of salmon, snapper, cream cheese, tuna & shrimp tempura/ jalapeno / crab salad
- Get Som's section! She's the best. And if Shige sings you happy birthday, you'll be customers for life.
- Island girl is awesome
- get the teriyaki bowl
- Has amazing fresh sushi....
- Gotta try the Shira roll. It's the best.
- My favorite sushi rolls: Sugar Daddy and K.C. Roll. I LOVE saying to the waitress "I'd like a Sugar Daddy" ;)
- SHIGE JAPANESE RESTAURANT is 2010 Best of Treasure Valley winner for "Best sushi" read about it here: http://bit.ly/dsTDzN