333-443 W Yellowstone Hwy
Casper, WY 82601
- Great home cooking, small local favorite
- This place was excellent! Every single waitress and hostess was exceptionally friendly. The food, wonderful. The atmosphere, inviting.
- Great breakfast and Tammy sone of the best servers in Casper. Great biscuits and gravy. Also really like the blueberry pancakes. Portions are over the top, so order less than you think you can eat.
- Cinnamon Roll....
- Absolutely everything and her gravy is to die for!!!!
- Bacon Blue Cheese Omelette! Freaking Awesome!
- Order whatever you like. It's all good.
- Real home cooking. Everything is good. Favorites include omelets and the veggie skillet with green chili sauce.
- Great breakfast place so order what you like. Some favorites are any of the omelets, add guacamole; spicy veggie skillet with green chili sauce; and chopped chicken fried steak skillet.
- This is the best home cooking you'll find anywhere in Casper! Nobody does breakfast better than Sherry!
- Spicy veggie skillet with green chili sauce is really good as are the omelets.
- One of our all time favorite places to eat breakfast. It's all good; quality food and plenty of it.
- Good food all around but the rolls are amazing!
- This place has the best homemade bread rolls!
- Heaping good breakfasts and tasty hash browns. Don't miss the vintage shots of Casper on the walls.