Shell & Bones Oyster Bar and Grill
- Nice place but very busy.
- Chowder is delish. So is the Bloody Mary.
- Best food in New Haven! There's also a really nice view over the water :)
- Service is fantastic, the view is awesome, almost all seats have a water view, great atmosphere.
- Oysters shucked a little roughly; salmon tartare tasty but featured popcorn on the side (odd). Then had the mahi, mussels (go Belgian!), and the surf and turf. Bread with Hawaiian salt is like crack.
- Daily specials, oysters, wines, service, view
- love this restaurant! Oysters ;)
- Please ask for the Pistachio creme brle!
- Tuna Tartare
- Terrible service and rude. For the price you pay it's not even close to worth it. I would've rather done Fridays then come to this establishment again.
- Had a great breakfast of steak and eggs. Raul was great.
- El lugar es perfecto una locacin increble con excelente comida y mejor atencin un lugar espectacular de New Haven
- Fresh seafood that is prepared with an innovative pairing of flavors. This place is a hidden gem