Shave Ice Paradise
Desserts, Ice Cream
- Pretty good shave here, but if you think this is good you gotta do Ono Family shave ice in Kapaa
- Balihai sunset is the way to go - tropical ice flavors over Mac-nut ice cream
- Always get a Snow Cap with your shaved ice!
- Not the best shave ice, but could do the trick... Small portions, kind of pricey, and served with too much syrup.
- Largest shave ice I saw anywhere!
- Not nearly as good as Shave Ice Tege Tege
- Wish I'd visited this place first. Much better shave ice than sweaty-ass Jo-Jo's, and faster too. Definitely get mac nut ice cream on the bottom and sweet milk on top.
- Bali Hai was awesome! They are generous with the syrup and served a little gummy fish on top ;)
- Not even close to Ono Ono Shave Ice in Kapaa. Don't judge "shave ice" by what you get here.
- In the local paper you can find a buy one shave ice get one free ad. Bring it in.
- The li hing syrup doesn't taste like li hing
- Skip it. Artificial syrups, Dreyer's Ice Cream...meh.
- Came here since Wishing Well randomly closed early and had fantastic eats! Hanalei Bomb and Bali Hai rock!
- Definitely, you want the ice cream on the bottom.
- Wish I'd seen the nutty creationist stuff before I ordered.
- Mac nut kona coffee is da ono