American, Sports Bar, Wings
- have a shark tank!!
- Sangria is back in season! Come out and try a cool refreshing glass tonight. Sharky's own special recipe is a huge success! Now available frozen, too.
- Pens play the Devils tonight at 7:30pm. Come out for a $3 burger with friends and enjoy the game on the big screen!
- Who's ready for HOCKEY! Islanders come to the 'burgh to face off with the Pens for Game 1 tonight. Puck drops at 7:30pm...be early for a seat 'cause it's gonna get crowded up in here!
- Still haven't signed up for Sharky's email list? Stop putting it off! Go to sharkyscafe.com sign up now & always know what's going on at the best bar in the Pittsburgh area!
- Pens play Bruins tonight at 7pm. Only about a week left for the regular season. Don't start missing out now! Get here early and try one of Chef Dave's great weekend dinner specials while you wait
- Pens home game tonight, 7pm. Bring the whole gang in for $4 large pizza & watch the game...only a few left in the regular season already!
- We'll be sending out email information about our upcoming customer appreciation event soon. So be sure to visit www.sharkyscafe.com & sign up for our email list!
- We're planning a customer appreciation event...our thanks for voting us best in Pittsburgh! Go to sharkyscafe.com & sign up for our email list to be sure the details get sent directly to you!
- Pens play the Hurricanes tonight at 7pm. Come out for the game at the best bar in the Pittsburgh area!
- Just cause the Pens don't play tonight doesn't mean you can't enjoy a large $4 pizza with friends at Sharky's!
- Canadiens & Pens tonight at 7pm. Come in for wings, enjoy the game, & remember to vote Sharky's at WDX.com and 970ESPN.com!
- Take on the ballistic sauce!
- Decent specials every day on food and drinks. Wings and pizza are the way to go. The shark tank is the best drink here - a bowl of delicious juice and a mix of alcohol with a couple gummy sharks
- Best fajitas around !!!! All around good food.....
- Best place for all Pittsburgh Sports action. Pens tix giveaway during all home games and Steelers Buffet for all day games. Go Pittsburgh
- Stopped here for a late night bite to eat and was very pleasantly surprised. Food was wonderful and atmosphere great. For a sports bar, acoustics weren't too loud. E. Coast steak sandwich was great.
- New menu, prices keep going up. $33 for a 14 Oz ribeye. I don't think so. Lol
- Great everything here! So hard to choose each time I'm here!
- Pizza and wings are my fave things to get here