永嘉路630号 | 630 Yongjia Rd.
- It's quite an amazing place with a garden. Japanese modern cuisine, with a very good service. The menu is great and they have a brunch at 128 yuans, absolutly worth it.
- Very beautiful restaurant and excellent food! Have private room with a big round table
- An array of sushi, sashimi and other Japanese dishes are paired with artistic surprises and the daily catch flown in fresh from Japan. 10% off food bill with our VIP card!
- May look like a Japanese restaurant straight from glamour shots but really decent food! Try their salmon carpaccio and any baked rice bowl. Also miso is surprisingly good!
- Cheesy tofu must try!
- Beautiful garden terrace and good sushi rolls
- Quiet and cozy place, spaceful seats.
- Nice atmosphere. Kobe beef roll disappointing. Shari roll isn't bad.
- Try the Parma Roll!