Shaolin Noodle House
- Try the curry flavor cutting noodles (#6 on the menu). Just curried, not spicy, good stuff!
- Get the #1 Cutting Noodles, you won't regret it. Great with tofu or with chicken.
- Green Onion pancakes are so delicious.
- Trying cutting noodles in soup with chicken and vegetables.
- Portions are big, but service is very slow (specially if you sit in the back of the restaurant; u can't even flag the waitresses).
- Cutting Noodle = long and flat. Dragging Noodle = similar to spaghetti. Pushing Noodle = similar to chopstix
- Delicious beef cut noodle stir fry but it was too greasy
- The cutting noodles are timeless. :o) The fried dumplings are really yummy too. Especially if you're craving a fried, doughy morsels! :D
- If you are looking for good customer service, you may have landed in the dwrong place. But if you don't mind an stay for the food, you'll be satisfied. They don't take long and it's delicious!
- Get the Pan fried dumplings- meat is best. The black pepper and veggie noodles are great too!
- Pan-fried dumplings are a must!
- I love watching them make my noodles right in front of me. Try any of the pulling noodles with soup. The sweet and sour tofu is a delicious vegetarian treat!
- Good xiao long bao.
- The dandan noodles are so delicious!
- Beef. Roll. Oh and the cutting noodles are perfectly chewy.
- Flavoured beef are the best..... Does not even need sauce.....salt pepper pork is also delicious.
- They didn't serve us at the same time, so my partner had to watch me finish way after he had finished. Food was ok, a bit on the greasy side.
- Lamb noodles.
- Service is poor. Luckily the food is good