Shanghai River Restaurant
7831 Westminster Hwy (at No. 3 Rd.)
Richmond, BC V6X 4J4
- Order the Xiao Long Bao, they're the best I've had so far!
- Reservation is kind of useless here, they tend to over-booking a lot. Making a reservation only helps a bit, be patient!
- Excellent xiao long bao in Richmondwatch the workers make the delicate soup dumplings through the giant kitchen window.
- The rice cakes here are amaaaaazing!! Check them out!
- Do not order the spicy chicken - too much batter. Does not look even close to the picture in the menu
- Try the marbled preserved egg if you like duck egg and century egg. Excellent XLBs too.
- get the Shanghai Dumplings w/ Minced Pork
- The smoked duck was amazing
- Everything is delicious here
- Amazing Shanghai style Chinese food. Try the spicy pig ears!
- Crab meat soup
- Peking duck FTW
- Beyond excellent soup dumplings
- Black Cod with Spicy Pork is a bit too salty, Pork Dumplings is a bit too doughy, and the Pork Cheek with Vegetables only had like.. 2 pieces of celeries. Wouldn't recommend this place for dinner.
- Crab XLB, the best Chinese donut ever
- Their food really taste good and their dessert though it is limited, you won't be disappointed of the goodness. Definitely something I would visit again. #buhaymed #travelgoals
- The fried eel in a stone bowl or the fried cos with spicy pork
- Better to make reservations! Gets very busy in the evenings!!
- spacious, friendly service, less salty than most shanghainese restaurants. Love the smoked duck, deep fried shrimp, fish, chinese donut, noodle soup. They have lunch sized dishes as well.
- smoked duck deep fried shrimp chinese donut