Shanghai Hong Kong Noodle House (上海香港麵家)
29 Jardine's Bazaar
+852 2576 1343
- You gotta try their sticky rice rolls. Come in sweet and savoury flavours, take your pick.
- 24-hours, great food, great price! Try the sticky rice rolls!
- Sticky rice and salty soy milk are good.
- Cfntun (Chi Faan) is a kind of food in Chinese cuisine, originating from Shanghai. It's made by tightly wrapping a piece of youtiao w/ glutinous rice. Welcome traveler to ask me questions about HK
- Oh take away sticky rice + soy soup now cost $30!
- Definitely sticky rice and salty soy milk..
- Nice place. Of moment
- They have the best chilled taohue and Xiao long bao in Causeway bay!
- Classic Shanghai noodles. Tastes alright
- Pork and vegetable wonton noodles. Scrum!
- Minimum charge of $20! Worth it :) Amazing Shanghainese style food. 24 hours as well.
- Now the min charge is HK $ 20
- try the sweet or salty soymilk. sticky rice rolls r also good too.
- the here is pretty good