- Have the barley green hand shaven noodles!
- Get the hand-shaven noodles!
- Barleygreen hand shaven noodles!
- Try the hand shaven noodles
- Hand shaved noodles. Best I've had. Get the dumplings, eat them last.
- Try the handshaved noodles!
- The pan fried meat dumplings are worth the wait.
- love the barley green noodles.
- If you know Chinese food, you should eat at another restaurant.
- Decent Shanghai style Chinese food with good service. Does the job, nothing knocks your socks off, no soup dumplings.
- Mongolian beef - extra spicy and extra ginger!
- Barley-green hand shaven noodles and house special brown fried rice are the best!
- Barleygreen hand shaven noodles! I crave it all the time!
- Matt Costello, chef of Inn at Langley, eats here on his nights off. He loves the Noodles w/ pork & pickled vegetables.
- Try the sugar pea vine.
- Bad food and bad service! I am never going back.
- The chicken with vegetables and hot and sour soup are both good. Arrive at 11:30-11:45 for lunch. At 12pm it's crowded.
- Try the Beef & Barley Green Hand Shaven Noodle Soup - Little bite of beef concentrate with grassy dumpling noodles! So good!
- "Its consistently voted best Chinese food in Seattle for a reason namely fresh, spicy, budget-friendly dishes. Dumplings and hand-shaved noodles are to die for."
- The hot and sour soup was extremely peppery and every dish we had was lacking in flavor (braised pork, Mongolian beef and Veggie Chow Mein). Not impressed.