Indian, Buffet, Halal
- Butter chicken . Enough said.
- Food is good. Service is very bad, the lady at counter has no etiquette.
- The only place that has CHICKEN CHEESE KEBABS....nuff said!
- Everything is excellent
- Papri Chaat was great.
- Beef Bihari Kabab roll was great.
- The chicken cheese kababs are to die for!
- Tried chicken haleem, was good
- Excellent chicken kebabs, buffet and sweets
- I love butter chicken!!!
- I go with my family for their well priced weekday buffet, delicious. On weekends its usually takeaway and their sweets are on point.
- Great Buffet
- They have expanded.....28 years in the making!
- Prayer room upstairs
- Butter Chicken all the way
- Goat biriyani was stale (rotten gone bad). Takeout was straight from freezer. Are you kidding.
- Butter chicken is delicious!
- Came to have chicken cheese kababs and am not happy w the final product. They must have a new chef. The kababs sucked! Giant chunks of ginger..massive amounts of spices. Just gross. Not returning.
- Open 24 hours!
- Service is down hill like a lot of places here; wish Bombay talk would sell meat dishes. This place is ok, but not as good as it once was.