Shah Alam Restaurant
20 Circular Road
Boat Quay, Singapore 049376
+65 6536 1672
- Maggie Goreng Pedas!!
- The Chicken Nasi Briyani is an orgasm. All time.
- Nescafe always
- Beware! Better Ask For Receipt, If Not They'll Cheat Your Money.
- Terrible Bryani - terrible food
- We had Maggie goreng and mutton soup. Also had chicken briyani but it's so so
- Order a few roti pratas and a curry dish and you're set!
- Food doesn't taste as awesome as before!!! Average to be exact!
- The best sober up joint in town.
- The Mee Goreng Ayam & telor mata lembu is super shioknesss!
- chicken dum is delicious!
- Teh tarik power!
- It's halal, so no liquor. Buy a 40 of heineken from Thai smile cafe before sitting for ur meal
- Cheese prata is the bomb!
- Cheese prata..
- You can't give a miss to the Chicken Briyani or Mutton Briyani! The spicy Maggie goreng is a must too! Only heavy setback is the toilet :( Proceed with CAUTION!! Extremely dirty!!
- best lerrrr
- Try the kueh teow puteh if you can't consume spice like me.
- After-work teh tarik freaking awesome!
- www.outlet.com.sg ENJOY MORE OF SINGAPORE FOR LESS! Get the best deals in town! Up to 90% off!