Seasalt | the seafood place
Seafood, Fish & Chips
$ $ $
Salute Coffeeshop (Blk 119 Bukit Merah Ln. 1. #01-40.)
+65 8200 5528
- had their lobster in a pot. big and juicy!
- Good taste with affordable price, but a bit downgraded in such foodcourt-kind-of location dining area. Well, you pay for what you get.
- Grilled whole mackerel is nice done and reasonably priced.
- Fish and chips is good. Crispy on the outside, juicy on the inside:-)
- Tomato Vongole Clam is very tasty. Fresh ingredients do make a difference. But @ $16 per serving, it's not cheap for a gastropub.
- Overrated. Had better at Astons.
- There is quite a long wait for food so if you're desperately hungry, you might want to eat elsewhere. It is however, worth the wait as the food is always delicious! Love the perfectly cooked salmon.
- We had the Thai mango whole sea bass. Delish! Ask for more mango sauce if you want it, they will happily supply more. What a nice seafood spot in an unassuming hawker spot.