612 Coleman Blvd (Coleman Blvd)
Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464
- The people are nice and the portions are big, but the food is just ok. Fajitas are pretty good.
- Avoid this place. Service was horrible. Food was like frozen mexican from grocery. This is the only review I have ever done. I just don't want anyone to have to experience this place!
- Quesadilla borracha served with salad is too much for one single person
- ACP for the win!
- Don't try to talk Spanish to the waiters if your Spanish sucks... Cj
- Fajitas for one is enough for two people and fajitas for two is enough for four people. But be sure to order enough extra tortillas.
- Solid Mexican food, easy on the wallet