Chinese, Coffee Shop
- I love this place.... Great atmosphere.... Great place to meet new friends!!! Their seafoods are the best!
- I love the baked salmon spaghetti with white cream sauce :)
- open late and on holidays usually 2AM
- Owners changed. Menu slightly changed. No more dinner rolls, they serve garlic bread now. Portuguese sauce different, items on menu are cheaper tho?
- No free drink or dessert when you order for take-out. Close on Tuesdays.
- The curry beef stew is my favorite. No free drink with meal if you order for take-out.
- The Portuguese sauce is not your traditional Portuguese sauce, it's more like Kraft Mac and cheese sauce. Lactose intolerant beware!
- Their lemon tea is really just lemon and tea. There's no sweetener.
- Always showing some sort of awesome Chinese television programming.
- I love the seafood combo in cream sauce
- The dinner buns here are amazing! Try their western style meals when you're here too!!
- Order the ox tail entree #alacarte