Sciué Italian Bakery Caffé
Bakery, Pizza, Coffee Shop
- Try the artichoke pizza - it is a personal favorite, and goes beautifully with a slice of the spicy sausage pizza, too.
- Stay away from the coffee
- Pizzas are delish, line always crazy though, get there early to beat the crowd for the tomato-bocconcini :)
- Everything os delicious!!
- The pizza is authentic and very tasty!
- Don't order the egg benedict during brunch. Over cooked eggs & bread. Cappuccino was ok.
- Lots of variety and good service
- Ok coffee, no more.
- Good meal and nice coffee
- Gotta try Pane Romano Caprese.
- They will put Nutella in the home made doughnuts if you ask!
- Great place for a quick and tasty lunch--paninis and artisan pizza
- Try the flat bread pizza
- Food was decent but I didn't understand the whole ordering process. Odd vibe too.
- Pizza, fresh from the oven. The classic mushroom, tomato and cheese is always a great choice.
- First visit today, won't be my last.
- Best nanaimo bars in the city!
- hmmm get the focaccia for breakfast
- Los mejores desayunos!!!
- Service friendly but super super slow.