3501 Lake City Hwy (Old US. 30)
Warsaw, IN 46580
- The burgers, fries and shakes are great. You can get a 1/2 order of fries if you aren't a big eater or don't want to stuff yourself
- Milkshakes are excellent! Good burger, too.
- The Jalapeo Burger was delicious. Imagine a steakburger at Steak N Shake about five times bigger! The food is hot and fresh and delivered quickly by a friendly staff. The retro decor is wonderful.
- Busy place, waitress were attentive. Food was ok, nothing to brag about.
- Always good...big portions
- Bog portions
- Awesome Irish Nachos and Patty Melts to die for!
- What a great bacon cheese burger super tasty and juicy. Cool atmosphere and a very friendly stuff. Great for a casual dinner
- Food was the usual greasy dinner food but the prices are not worth it.
- The breaded tenderloin, onion rings, and chocolate shake was fantastic! I'll be back!
- Eat here!! Amazing food!!
- It is very good, and not a dirty place like the other tip says. Good ole burger joint!!
- It's nasty, stay away. Food is ok, but the restaurant itself is dirty.
- Its gone out of business due to COVID-19. We lost one of the best hamburger joints in Warsaw!!!