- The Triple Cheeseburger is insanely delicious. (Must be extremely hungry or on a Man vs Food mission)
- The burger are fairly large so anything larger than a single is pretty unnecessary.
- Coffee was terrible
- Almost $10 for a burger WITHOUT fries??
- Mickey and Irish "nachos" are where it's at. But a good burger is a messy burger, so get lots of napkins!
- If you live in Northwest Indiana, then you know Schoop's. This place has good burgers. Nothing fancy, just a solid burger joint.
- Not quite as good as I remember.
- The service is fantastic!
- The grilled chicken sandwich is soo good!!!
- Get the mickey - my favorite hamburger ever!
- Mickey and a Green River FTW!
- Finish your meal with some delicious cotton candy ice cream!!
- Irish nachos!
- beef vegetable noodle soup is the bomb
- Mickey burger and nacho fries... perfect hang over remedy!
- Awesome green river shakes. Only place around that has them.
- For desert, get a green river malt
- Mickey with everything