2055 Victory Blvd
Staten Island, NY 10314
- Local brews and micro brews make this place unique for Staten Island
- Best pastrami u have ever ate
- They don't stay open late but other then that best place to drink on a Sunday afternoon
- Best place for lunch
- Great Bratwurst, Bauernwurst, & Kielbasa!
- Parking here can be tricky during lunchtime, although there are meters just up the block. Go!! The food is incredible!
- Great sandwiches and a great selection of beers. A wonderful neighborhood tavern.
- They closed
- Corned beef is constantly fabulous. Drinks are short, and the parking lot is very tight. If going here, have a plan B , in case you can't park.
- Pastrami is really good
- Hot Ham is excellent. Can't go wrong with the sausage platters. Potato salad rocks.
- Top notch old school sandwich spot
- Best sandwiches on the planet
- Excellent pastrami!
- turkey platter,