- A sense of a Paris! Great place. Will definitely come back again.
- Super good tasty food!! The grilled mussels are delicious!!! Cosy decor, friendly service!!!
- Great value food in Central London. Lamb shank is recommended
- Lovely food, lovely staff, lovely prices!
- Friendly service, fair prices, great food!
- Saucily decorated basement is perfect for a Christmas dinner.
- For the price, it can't be beat. Excellent quality food and service.
- Best. Food. Ever.
- Can't fault this place. Gorgeous Christmas menu (pork recommended) and semi-pornographic walls in basement area. Bon appetite.
- Tiny place but really good prices and the food was lovely!
- Mussels are amazing as is the lamb shank. Friendly staff.
- First time trying lamb kidneys!!! Have to say that it was really tasty, the combination with mushrooms was just fabulous
- Duck magret with orange, rosemary & Campari sauce is absolutely to die for. Divine. The house red also very good. Enjoy whilst chilling reading the quotes on the ceiling. Great vibe. Recommend ++
- The mussels are absolutely to die for, the drinks are divine and the table service is amazing. Even the bathrooms are cool. Would absolutely come back and probably will tomorrow.
- I had a lunch in here. The pat was incredible, go for this one! The entrecot was not the best meet in the world, but was good. The prawn soup was very very good. Very good service.
- Nice French atmosphere
- Tasty food. Fair price. Friendly staff. Free WiFi. Cidre is excellent (stella artois). Meat is very good.
- nice food, cosy place
- Unassuming little gem. Great menu, really well priced & friendly service. Delicious food!! I recommend the foie gras and brioche starter & rib eye for main!
- Great and moderately priced French food in a nicely decorated bistro.