Savin Rock Roasting Company
BBQ, American, Liquor Store
- Awesome food!
- If you're a chicken lover, try the tilt a wheel sandwich. It's their 12 herb breaded chicken culet with bacon and ranch dressing on a sub.
- Try the slow roasted ANYTHING. Your face will melt off!!!!
- Good things come to those who wait...better things come to those who tip :b
- The garlic bread cheese fondue appetizer should not be missed!!!
- I second the Mac N Cheese Tuesdays. I think there was Gouda in there, definitely something smokey! This should be an every day item!
- If you're here on a Tuesday, have the mac n cheese, it's the best you'll ever have!
- Sheila recommends you get here before thanksgiving. The thanksgiving spring rolls won't be around after that. Delicious!!
- The crab bisque was delicious as well as the Garlic fondue.
- Captain's cakes are awesome. Just saying.
- Everything. From a soup and sandwich combo to a delicious dinner...the Rosemary Pork Chops are great. You can't go wrong. Great atmosphere and friendly staff as well
- Mommies chicken. Bread pudding. Espresso martini.
- Baked mac & cheese on Tuesday is awesome!!!
- Food is always excellent
- Eat here!!
- Love the patio option!
- The slow roasted food is excellent. The staff is very friendly.
- Slow roasted ....great pastrami, roast beef , turkey, corned beef
- Come to open mic night every Sunday from 10-close. The bar is open and there are some awesome performers!
- The bread pudding is incredible!