$ $ $
- Write on the walls while you get your garlic on.
- Spicy shrimp is really spicy :-). Very Thai place.
- Got the garlic shrimp and grasshoppa dish. Both were really good. Unlike most places on kauai, the grasshoppa is really spicy! So don't get it if you can't take heat.
- Pay for the peeled shrimp!
- Fantastic food!
- The Scampi is good. Lots of garlic.
- Service cam be slow, but the food is incredible. Avoid the lunch rush.
- The Bahian is amazing. The garlic shrimp is very garlicky and the Aloha is great if you really like spicy.
- Grasshoppa has nice heat(not spicy for this South Indian). Bring cash.
- I'm not a shrimp person but this place was so good!!! The coconut shrimp was delish!!! And It's a quiet small place!!
- Firerock Garlic Shrimp (Garlic, Sunkissed Chilis, Ginger, Honey) has nice flavor!
- Really yummy, a coconut curry shrimp and it was delicious. Friend had the savage shrimp. Delish.
- garlic shrimp and spicy grasshoppa dish
- Spiciest shrimp not so spicy, but still very good
- Garlic scampi with French fries is a must!
- Garlic shrimps were nice but not the best in Hawaii. Not really $$$ price...